are you useing firefox and the no script add on to block java scripts that run in the background? if so turn off java script on the amazon page then you should be able to log on.

-----Original Message----- From: Terri Pannett via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 10:11 AM
To: talk >> Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Amazon web site

Hi,

Has anyone had trouble signing in to your account? I can't sign in to
mine and I can't change my account settings or place an order.

--
Terri Amateur radio call sign KF6CA

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com