I just bought something as well on Amazon about 2 days ago, ironically, and
I, neither, had any issues whatsoever.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clgilland07=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jo Taliaferro via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:22 PM
To: 'Terri Pannett'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Amazon web site

Hello Terry,
I was just at the Amazon website and I was able to purchase something.  I
used the latest version of Firefox and WE 9.1 on a Windows 7 64-bit laptop.
It took me a while but I got it done.  I wish I could help you.  Are you
using the supposedly more accessible site??  Heading and landmarks should
help you unless it's a different issue than figuring out where to put
things.  Use control-shift-a to turn off browse mode.
Good luck.

Jo Taliaferro