Doesn't it depend on how old the CD you are ripping is? Or won't it get any information at all? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: David Gerry via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 3:36 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: Winamp

Hello,

With developement stopped on WinAmp their license for Grace Note CDDB
has lapsed. Therefore when you rip CDs you have to find another program
like MP3Tags to fill in the ID3 information otherwise you will end up
with "Unknown Artist", "Unknown Album" and unlabeled tracks.

David Gerry
Boston, Massachusetts