Perhaps things have changed, especially since there are no new versions of Winamp, but I thought you could burn CD's with the free version, only you couldn't vary the speed, and it was very slow. Haven't tried that in a while, but it seems to me that it was that way.
Good luck with it.
Kim Lingo

----- Original Message ----- From: "brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Tom Fairhurst" <tfairhu...@kc.rr.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "talk viaGW" <t...@window-eyes.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: Winamp

Hi, do you have Winamp pro! This is the only one that can burn CDs.?

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 13 Apr 2015, at 11:07 am, Tom Fairhurst via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

I can’t burn CDs in Winamp because Winamp doesn’t recognize that I have a blank disk in my CD drive. Why does this happen? I am using Windows 7 64-bit Pro with WE 8.1.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/brendoncdonohue%40icloud.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/banjopapa03%40cox.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
is active.