Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible application to play internet radio

 Huh?  How is tapin radio not web based?  Pam.

 -----Original Message----- From: Marisane Moruthanyana via Talk
 Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:00 AM
 To: Christopher-Mark Gilland ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

 Hi Bill
 I know of tunein.com and have used it for sometime now, but it is a
 web-based service. I prefer something that is independent. I have just
 recently been introduced to tapin radio and it seems to be doing some
 of what I want. Well it has its lows and ups. But thank you for your
 advice.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/marisanem%40gmail.com.
>  For subscription options, visit
>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>  List archives can be found at
>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

 List archives can be found at
 List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/butchb%40shellworld.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com