Outlook 2007 and we 9.1 has a few problems and at least for me none of them
have been resolved yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+jim=blindsea....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of David Loux via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:52 PM
To: 'Chris Grabowski'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: more of the same issue with Outlook

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, nothing has changed in regard to accessing the message
content of my Outlook 2007 email.

I have noticed one thing which strikes me as rather strange.  As I am
reviewing message content with the mouse keys, it is quite clear that what
represents the content of several different emails.  Today, I clearly
noticed that while reviewing one specific email, I found fragments of at
least 2 previous emails.  One I had just read, and another had content from
another I replied to.

Strange, although I doubt that it sheds much light on my problem.

Have a great day.

Dave Loux

List archives can be found at