-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+richard.petty=earthlink....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Micallef Michael at FITA via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 1:06 AM
To: 'Jim Grimsby JR.'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: What Was The Name Of The software To Change Key Functions

Hi,

By any chance, do you have an audio tutorial of this autohotkey software?
Because one script that I really need is to configure the right alt+gr key
as regular right alt key that works exactly similar to the left alt key.

I know that you can do something like this by mess up with the registry, but
I do not like to dig into that sensitive registry.

Thank you,

Michael Micallef
FITA Officer - Fita
FITA
MALTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGENCY

Email:
Office:
Mobile:
+356 25992343
+356 79421278
http://www.mita.gov.mt

Please read our Legal Notice: http://emailpolicy.mita.gov.mt
Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail