Hi, thank you very much for this information! Very much appreciated.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 1 May 2015, at 7:36 am, Martha Reaney <mrea...@comcast.net> wrote:

FYI,

If i use the command
ipconfig | more

then I can get to the IPV4 address that I am looking for, and then continue to
press the enter key until I get to the end of the file and the prompt where I
can type the command "exit" followed by pressing the enter key and the screen
clears.

When I do not pipe to more, I cannot seem to scroll down to get to the
information that I need or to get to the end of the file, where I can enter the
exit command...

I recall that Chris G. also said that I could redirect the output of the
ipconfig command to a file, as an option.  I haven't tried this yet, but, I
trust Chris G.