Hello again listers,

This one is just too strange. When I go to send a shortcut to the desktop, from my favorites list in IE I get a dialog box with the following message "Windows could not create the shortcut. Check to see if the disk is full." This is next to impossible to understand, especially with a 1tb drive with somewhere around 900gb available for populating. Lots of real estate. So, what could be happening here?

I just tried copying a 230mb file to the desktop, and no problem at all.

All I am trying to do is make a shortcut on my desktop to the BARD site so I wont have to go to favorites or even open up the browser to my home page to do so. Nothing big really <smile>. Anyway, any ideas?

Thanks,

Larry