I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dpearson9=wi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:04 PM
To: Loy; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Seeking Your Input

If I had to have one thing different, I really, really, really wish we could
screenreaders do it the standard way with the control and shift and arrow
keys.  I understand that the f8 selection method is more of like a sighted
person does it, but I've often found it to be clunky at best.  Either that
or it's operator error, I'm not sure. So that's my idea. I don't know if
selecting text relies on the way WE reads a webpage, but it'd sure be nice
to do it the same way all the other major screenreaders do it.

List archives can be found at

database 11702 (20150528) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 11702 (20150528) __________