Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:54 PM
To: Chris Skarstad ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Seeking Your Input

I absolutely agree.

Elizabeth

At 06:04 PM 5/28/2015, you wrote:
If I had to have one thing different, I really, really, really wish we could go back to the old way of selecting text on a web page. All of the other screenreaders do it the standard way with the control and shift and arrow keys. I understand that the f8 selection method is more of like a sighted person does it, but I've often found it to be clunky at best. Either that or it's operator error, I'm not sure. So that's my idea. I don't know if selecting text relies on the way WE reads a webpage, but it'd sure be nice to do it the same way all the other major screenreaders do it.