Within that same menu are the Read notification text and Read available buttons check boxes, which I assume you want checked.

Hth,
Tom

On 6/17/2015 12:35 PM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
The only thing I see when I get into the advance browse mode is help.
Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:17 AM
To: Larry Higgins ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: How do you stop the clanger?

Hi,
Go to the Window-eyes control panel, control-backslash.  Select the
apps menu by pressing alt-a.
Down arrow to ie enhance Press enter.  The first item is notification
options.  Press enter on it.  Finally press enter on play sound.

That should do it.

If you want a quiet sound, you can replace
IEEnhance.wav with one of your own keeping the same name.
This file is located in your profile directory.
Control-backslash, alt-f, e.

Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared