From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:02 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Webinar Recording Now Available! - Strategies for Navigating And
Interacting with Complex Web Pages with Window-Eyes: Part 2

If you missed today's webinar training or want to review the information
again, you can now download the webinar recording as well as the
corresponding study guide worksheet and answer key by visiting:
www.gwmicro.com/webinars<http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars>. The download
links can be found just below the heading titled Strategies for Navigating
And Interacting with Complex Web Pages with Window-Eyes: Part 2. Be on the
lookout for an announcement in the next few weeks with information about the
next Window-Eyes webinar. Don't forget to check out the rest of the webinar
training archive and let us know if you have suggestions for future webinar
topics.

Thanks,

The Ai Squared Team
List archives can be found at