Hi Charles:

I know that you did not address your question to me but since you
posted it to the list, I figured that I would offer my opinion.

It doesn't hurt to listen to the webinar and maybe you will find
something in that webinar that will help you access those sites that
are tricky to navigate.  As a mater of fact, that is what I plan to do
today since I was not able to participate live when it took place
yesterday
Kevin Huber