Wallace, ks.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015, Don via Talk wrote:

Just tried it here and still comes up with error.

On 6/25/2015 6:10 PM, Barbara via Talk wrote:
 Hello All,

 FYI:  Just for grins, I tried the accessible google site whichwas down
 recently.  It appears to be working.  I did 2 different searches using it.
 I have no clue how long this will continue of course.  Grin.

 Barbara
 Go Cards!

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Talk
 [mailto:talk-bounces+batterseye=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
 Behalf Of Gary Petraccaro via Talk
 Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:41 PM
 To: Rod Hutton; Window-Eyes Discussion List
 Subject: Re: Love it if someone on the list could send me a Webvisum
 invitation

 Same here.
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: "Rod Hutton via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
 To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:01 AM
 invitation

>  Hi,
>  appreciate
>  it if someone on the list could send me an invitation code so that I can
>  register for a Webvisum account.
> > I've submitted a invitation request to the Webvisum server and still > have
>  gotten no reply.
> > I was wondering if the Webvisum service itself is still active, or are
>  they
>  simply not ansering invitation requests from new users.
>  Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
>  author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
> > For membership options, visit

 http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/garypet130%40g
 mail.com.
>  For subscription options, visit
>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>  List archives can be found at
>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

 List archives can be found at

 List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/butchb%40shellworld.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com