Hello, I filled out the survey, and I have never ever had that problem.
Perhaps, did you try waiting a few minutes to see what happens? Sky.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of M Dorn via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 9:22 AM
To: Jeremy Curry; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Have you taken the WebAIM survey? Make sure your voice is
heard!

I filled out the survey and hit the submit survey button.  I got another
page asking about reviewing the responses and it said to hit the submit
survey button again.  I hit Enter and Spacebar on that button about a dozen
times, but that message never went away.  They should have asked, "How does
it make you feel when you spend your time filling out a form like our
survey, only to have the submit not work?"  It makes me feel like I've
wasted my time and effort.

Marilyn Dorn
At 07:49 AM 7/7/2015, you wrote:
>Greetings Ai Squared Customers,
>
>Make sure that your voice is heard in the latest WebAIM survey.  Since
>this is the only survey of its kind, many organizations often use it to
>determine which screen reader and magnifier they will support.  You
>will find both Window-Eyes and ZoomText on the survey list regarding
>what technology you use.  If you have not already done so, we highly
>encourage you to take a few minutes today to complete the survey, which
>is located at http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey6/.
>
>If you know a Window-Eyes or ZoomText user, please help spread the word.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jeremy
>Jeremy Curry
>Director of Product Management