Hi Steve,

Thanks for the previous help with updating my Outlook apps.

I have recently noted a problem in trying to make HTML messages more
readable with Outlook (2007), and WE 9.1.  I believe that I am current on
the necessary apps, however, I find that the ALT-0 option, as well as the
ALT-h-x-v option do not work to convert HTML to plain text.

I have difficulty in determining if all apps and set files are current.
When I am offered an auto update for an app, I select "update all", but that
doesn't seem to change the working status of either of the Outlook Enhanced
app features.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave Loux