I have done this and it still is problamatic also using "." or when you have
delete opens next message we gets lost and stuck on the subject and has
issues still under we 9.1 windows 7 outlook 2007.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+jim=blindsea....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 5:06 PM
To: David Loux; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: updating Outlook apps

Dave,
Try following the steps on this page on GW.  There are a couple Microsoft
file that need to be installed to ensure that the Outlook Enahce app
functions correctly.  Aome of us have found that running these 3 downloads
fixes the issues that sound like what you are finding.

The files are at:
https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1332
Under the required components heading.

Robin