Hi.

I discovered a bug in Window-Eyes 9.x, where if you're in Windows Explorer
in Windows 8.1, and you move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, you can
hit the down arrow key on the numpad and go lower than this point.  If the
mouse is in this location, and you try to copy or cut a file in the list,
Window-Eyes would stop speaking, and I'd have to restart it.  I've decided
to install 9.2 on this PC anyway and work around the bug.  I'm using another
screen reader, and I'm willing to switch between it and Window-Eyes for my
work.  I do have a couple of questions regarding installing Window-Eyes on
this PC.

First, I have a basic question.  How do I view the status line of the
Windows Explorer?  I think CTRL+INSERT+S will do this, but I'm not sure.  I
like to check the number of files in a window, so this is important to me.

I'd rather use my current screen reader to start Windows, then I can exit it
and start Window-Eyes.  Whhen I install Window-Eyes, will there be a fight
between it and my screen reader, or is the installer smart enough to not
have Window-Eyes automaticly start?

That's all I can think of for now.  I'm eagerly waiting for Windows 10 to
come out tomorrow, and I plan on installing it.

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY