i deleted the last post. so this is a  reply to the last poster.
its not exactly firefox. but the fact that aisquared has put firefox on the back burner. for wineyes. w e and firefox has not worked together as well as they use to since they re wrote browse mode with w e 9.0 the bookmark list will hang every time i open it with control i or b for several minutes. i have to turn autoload and browse mode off before i open the bookmark list to stop it from hanging.
this does not happen with nvda or narrator.
with windows 8.1 it doesn't hang but i still have to turn browse mode off or else w e will stay in the main web page. it will not go to the bookmark list. like with ebay, after i type in a search. w e will not speak the letters i typed in the search box. if i want to arrow over them to make sure i spelled the phrase right. it just dings. after the list of auctions are there i can not use the h," headings" key to read the entire line, which i use to be able to do. i have to use the arrow keys on every auction to get the price,buy it now, endind time etc. i use to be able to use the w e find command and a dollar sign to get the price of the item and skip all the titles until i find a price i like. now everything with a dollar sign is spoken twice because i have to use insert f two times on every auction to get to the next auction price.
***
with shop.safeway.com
after i do a search i can not get the full price of any of the items in the list.
w e and firefox only says price and price per ounce or pound.
it does not tell me the full price of anything unless i turn browse mode off then tab to the full price. then it will tell me. i have to turn browse mode off and on on every item in the list.
this site worked fine until the browse mode re write.
it works with i e. but i e is not my browser of choice. i like the way i can search my entire bookmark file from a search box within the bookmark list.

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.