From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Ted Phillips via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 11:46 AM
To: 'Tom Kingston' <tom.kings...@charter.net>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: windows 10

How did you get windows 10 to load on your tablet?  I have a Asus Transformer
book, and so far it is not showing up here.  The page does say that it takes 16
GB of space which could be a problem for me.  If there was a way I could
download it to a USB drive or install from the windows update servers, that
would be wonderful.  I would appreciate any help or ideas on this.

Thanks

Ted Phillips