From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+andrew.baracco=va....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 11:49 AM
To: Pamela Dominguez; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: A new feature in Internet Explorer

Such memories, got my first Apple 2 e in 1983.  Anyone remember file
talk?  Got an ibm clone in 85 and ran screen talk with prokey.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Sun, 2
Aug 2015, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:

> I started out with artic vision, and for a short time, I had a
computer that
> I was supposed to get if I got a job that had vocal eyes on it.  But I
was so
> used to the Artic that I didn't like the vocal eyes.  Yes, diskettes,
the
> five inch soft ones and the 3.5-inch ones.  Somewhere, I still have
them!
> Pam.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Thomas N. Chan via Talk
> Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 4:12 AM
> To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
> Subject: RE: A new feature in Internet Explorer
>
> I also started during the 90s when vocal-eyes was the king of dos,
> wordperfect.... let's see, are we talking about diskettes here?
lol....
> This is really back from the past
>

> --------------------
> regards
> Thomas N. Chan
Behalf
> Of Tom Kingston via Talk
> Sent: Sunday, 2 August 2015 8:12 AM
> To: gary melconian; Window-Eyes Discussion List
> Subject: Re: A new feature in Internet Explorer
>
> You might want to check your timeline. 25 years ago I was using GW
> Micro's VocalEyes on DOS and there was no such thing as Windows.
>
> Sheesh! Now I suddenly feel old. Thanks a bunch. (grin)
>
> Tom
>

> On 8/1/2015 7:40 PM, gary melconian via Talk wrote:
>>  Sure we will. I appreciate the products that I have used from GW
over the
>>  past 25 years of using windows eyes from 4.0 all the way up to 9.2.

On
>>  Behalf Of Stephen Clark via Talk
>>  Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 12:58 PM
>>  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
>>  Subject: A new feature in Internet Explorer
>>

>>  Here is a feature that they've added to Internet explorer which is
turned
> on
>>  by default called "Do not track".
>>
>>  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-do-not-track
>>
>>  It's not perfect, but they are actually trying to improve the
security of
>>  Windows not make it worse.
>>
>>  Now, can we please get back to talking about Window-eyes?
>>
>>  ==Steve
>>  Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the
> author
>>  and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>
>>  For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/gmelconian
619%
>>  40gmail.com.
>>  For subscription options, visit
>>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>  List archives can be found at
>>  http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

>>  Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the

>>  For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tom.kingst
on%4