I think I downloaded that upgrade file from the GW Micro site, but it
may no longer be available now that 9.2 is here.

I doubt if you could even by a replacement disc for $25, and have it be
9.1.  You might try, but if they have 9.2 discs, they won't sell you an
older version.

I attempted to go back to 6.1, a few years ago, when I think it was
version 7 was rather buggy, or was that 8?    And GW Micro would not
sell me a replacement for the older 6.1.

I take it 9.2 is not working well for you?  Worse than 9.1?    I was
just considering ordering a 9.2 disc, or at least buying the upgrade.
Are you suggesting that I should wait a bit further, maybe for a 9.3?

I am not rushing into downloading Win 10, so no need to be forced to use
9.2.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>