Ah yes. Good point. I go into Control Panel, Internet options, and delete everything other than favorites about once a week. Although I have my history set to 0 because I never use it.

Tom

On 8/5/2015 3:45 PM, Marvin Commerford wrote:> Also clean up IE's history. 9.2 is working very well on this Win7 64