yes 9.X is definitely a Problem Child.  but I recall version 7 was a bit
of a fright as well.

Sorry to hear that 9.2 is still having issues.

According to some, 9.2 is working fine for them.  but, I have seen this
before, as not all systems run the same software the same.

there were times I would be asked, by my Boss, to test the Companies latest
software, and I would find bugs, report them to the Boss.  He would then
check them on his system using the same build of the software, and there
were times, he could find no problems.  And yet on my system, I could
repeat problems.

i recall one time, we had a big big problem, but we could not duplicate
the problem on any system in the Company.  And yet we had a problem.  We
finally had a customer that had called in, that lived close to the shop
where we worked.  i actually talked one of the programmers to go out to
the guys house and see what he could find.  the programmer drove to the
customers house, and sure enough, he was able to figure out why our
program had issues.  Came back, made a few adjustments in the code.
recompile and the big problem went away.

All Computers run Windows and the programs made for Windows.   Just some
run them better than others.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>