Guys,

I've not gotten my update yet to Windows 10 that I know of, however, I do want
to ask.  I have been told that IE is no mo.  I hear they've replaced it with a
new browser called Edge.  I hear it's kind of, ish! like I E, but not exactly.
I've been told that for a while, the accessibility was pretty broken.  I'm just
curious to know if Edge can be used reliably at this point with W E 9.2?  I
don't have a problem with Firefox per sé, but I'd prefer using Edge, if it can
be done.  If not though, then it's ok.  Just let me know either way.

Chris.