>From the windows blogs that I have been hearing there  will be more
improvement coming for edge this fall or by the end of the year.i suspect
that by the next paid upgrade whether that be AI Squared products      or fs
products there will be enhancements and more improvements to all features of
Windows 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gmelconian619=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 7:04 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: What is the status of Edge?

Guys,

I've not gotten my update yet to Windows 10 that I know of, however, I do
want to ask.  I have been told that IE is no mo.  I hear they've replaced it
with a new browser called Edge.  I hear it's kind of, ish! like I E, but not
exactly.  I've been told that for a while, the accessibility was pretty
broken.  I'm just curious to know if Edge can be used reliably at this point
with W E 9.2?  I don't have a problem with Firefox per sé, but I'd prefer
using Edge, if it can be done.  If not though, then it's ok.  Just let me
know either way.

Chris.
List archives can be found at