Sorry, I am not using 9.2, but I am using 9.1 with Becky, and while I do
not see sluggishness when       Arrowing up or down in the list of email
messages, I do have the speech go completely away at times.  A few times,
the speech comes back, but mostly, I end up needing to re boot.  Three
or four times, I have been able to re start 9.1 with the Alt Ctrl W
command.

Two or three times, I have had speech return without me doing anything
but not touching the keyboard for a minute or more.

I am a very quick typist, and sometimes I wonder if I am typing too fast
for Win eyes to keep up?  I do not have the Screen Reader speaking typed
characters or words.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>