Hi chris,

I use Becky, and you can find this email program by running a search for
Becky email.

It is not Free, but will cost you $40.

There is a 30 day Trial period, and after that you get three screens
that pop up every time you start Becky, telling you that Becky is not
FreeWare, but that you need to purchase it etc.

I didn't like Windows Live Mail, or Thunderbird.  Becky is Alright.  It
works well, and I find the Spell Checker to work  well enough.  Someone
on here was asking about how they could read which word is mis spelled,
on my system, I just press, CTRL and the Number 5 key in the far right
Number pad on most desk top keyboards.  The same command to read the
line.

This tells me the mis spelled word.  I then tab once to the Spelling
suggestions, which is a list of about 20 possible words.  Arrow up or
down, till you find the correct word, press CTRL C and the mis spelled
word has been replaced.

Becky has its quirks, but I like it better than WLM or Thunderbird.  But,
your own Milage may vary.

I'd give you the web site, but I just do not recall what it is.  I found
it easily enough by running a search for Becky email.

The download was simple and the install was simple.  Setting up the
program was a bit more involved, and it took me a while to find where to
type in the Ports and other settings.  Mostly it was me just not knowing
enough about what to look for, rather than a poor design of the program.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>