Hi,
1. go to the desktop.
2.  find the icon on the desktop for Window-eyes.
3.  Press the applications key and select run as admin.
9.x will reload as admin. 8.4 or below you'll need to close Window-eyes as it
won't reload automatically.
4.  select profiles in the Window-eyes settings tree, right arrow to open.
5.  Down arrow to "Set Active Profile" and press tab.
6.  In the available profiles list you'll notice one called "all users."
7.  tab to activate and press enter.
Window-eyes will load the all users profile.
Make your settings changes, IE switch to synthesizer, rate changes etc. and
press control-s to save when done.

The next time you reboot the voice settings will be what you have just selected.

My suggestion would be to close Window-eyes and reload it at that point or
switch back to the default profile.

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park