From: Bob Tinney [mailto:tinn...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:20 AM
To: Les Kriegler <krieg...@nycap.rr.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Installation Question

Les,

I've installed Windows 10 on three computers now and  had the log on
prompt turned off on all three machines.  I was not asked for a log in
on any of my machines.

My Wife's computer gave me a little problem as when Windows 10 first
came up, I had to reestablish her machine's wifi connection and
everything went well after that.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/cgrabowski%40a