Glad I'm not the only one who has that problem sometimes.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Don H via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:44 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: WE 9.2 and IE 11

Running IE 11 on Win 7 or 8.1 or win 10 seems to have this same issue.
When going to any random  web site I find myself not on the web page but
up in the header area of IE 11.  Sometimes you can tab your way back
down to the actual web page and sometimes tabbing just circles you
around in the IE header.
Is there any way of preventing this?  This issue has been around for
several WE versions with no improvement in WE 9.2.
Any help would be appreciated other than saying use another browser.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bpeterson2000%40cableone.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com