If you call their Tech Support, they won't say that 9.1 or 9.2 has been
a Step backwards, but what they do not say, often tells the story they
can not say over the phone.  After all, management might be listening,
and heaven forbid someone tell the truth about a product.

Although, I am still wondering what the differences are between those
systems that are said to run 9.2 without a stitch of problems, and the
systems those of us who can barely get a session on the Web finished
without speech dropping out, or the system freezing up.

I asked this question to those who had those systems that were having no
issues, but did not get a single reply.  So I'll ask my question to
those of us who are having major issues with 9.X.

To those who are finding 9.2, or 9.1 locking up, or Speech Dropping out,
or requiring a restart of WE, or a hard Re Boot, does your computer have
a Dedicated Sound card in the system?

Meaning, the Sound chips you are using, are on a Card that is plugged
into the Mother Board, rather than are built into the Mother board from
the Mother board manufacturer.

This system I use, has no dedecated Sound card, but is using the built
in Graphics as well as the built in Sound features that were part of the
Mother board.

How about the rest of you, if you can write an Email without having the
system freeze.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>