These people are tired of having to re subcribe multiple times.

If you dojn't like to read posts about Bouncing then practise being
Tollerant, and read the subject line, and just press the Delete key.
How much effort does it take to press the Delete key?

there are all kinds of messages on this list that I have no interest,
and I just press the delete key.  No big deal.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>