It is a problem when the bounce report comes to you in your list folder and
it looks like spam because it says confirm 12654        ANBI'ELKMBYAIDK

I would never have opened it except after I had not received and list email
for almost a week it showed up in my GW folder.

It is nice to know that you can be dropped off-list when there is nothing
wrong your email but the list is having some kind of problem.

Cindy