Firefox and W-E 9.2 manage to crash my system once a day on average and,
every time I reboot, a W-E error report comes up.
I'm not sure if whoever gets these knows who's sending them in, so I
have occasionally included my email address, asking if it's really worth
sending in error reports once every day or so.  Nobody has yet responded
to this question, which makes me wonder if anyone is actually reading
the optional comments.
So, when sending in an error report for an all too regular crash
situation, do you want me to keep sending them in or not?
I wonder what this problem is.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>