Hi all

Does anyone actually review submitted error reports?
I ask because Firefox and W-E between them keep causing an annoying
crash, and I keep submitting error reports containing, I assume, more or
less identical error data.  In the "optional comments", I often include
my email address, and I ask if it's worth repeatedly sending in what may
be the same error report, since I don't want to waste the staff's time,
let alone mine.
No response to this question so far, which is why I'm sending it to the
list, in order to, maybe, get an answer.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>