From what I've seen on win beta.org, or however you spell that, the next official release of windows ten will be in November.
It was scheduled for October, but they moved it back I guess.

hth

Scott

On 9/21/2015 5:48 AM, Steve Clower via Talk wrote:
Joe,

Your guess is as good as mine. I would imagine sooner than later if Microsoft
is comfortable enough releasing test builds to the public again. But soon might
be a week from now or a couple months down the line. Even though it's beta
software, I strongly urge any Windows 10 user to give it a try as the
responsiveness fix is night and day better.

Steve

  --
Stephen Clower
Window-Eyes Product Support and App Development