From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Ross McGregor via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 6:05 PM
To: 'Michael Massey' <masse...@q.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: How to turn off speaking punctuation

Hello,

I had it speaking punctuation on web sites.

But I had selected no punctuation, but still it spoke.

So I launched my web browser, I E, then opened w e and selected no punctuation
and that worked.

Don't know why the global choice I had made before that, didn't seem to affect
the web browser.

Anyway, is done now.

Ross.