From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+kriegler=nycap.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 6:24 AM
To: Charles Short <clsh...@verizon.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 365

Charlie,
Office 365 is a subscription service.  Until last Tuesday you could install
the Office 2013 client and use Window-eyes with it.
Now you can use the Office 2016 client.
So in short, you would have received the same experience with 365 as you had
with the Office 2013 client as it is the same thing.

Perhaps when you had your 365 subscription you didn't install the client.
Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park