Hi Chris, maybe you can help with something. I originally installed the
365 office 2013, but I could not get word to work at all so I
uninstalled. Then, when my "trial" included the 2016 office, as you said
which began last Tuesday, I went to the clickable email page I got and
followed the instructions to re-install 2016, but now I get the problem
of already having a temporary license and it won't work.
What to do?
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>