Hello shannon:

It's more than a 64-million dollar question! To the best of my knowledge, there's no screen reader that works with any electronic time card equipment. I've been trying to implement one in my business, and the issues you described numbs my feet.

Perhaps Latham might be a better company to approach. They do have, if memory serves, time clocks that permit the swiping of the time card. I believe they'll send you a demo copy of their software to play with. It's been a while since I talked to them, but they were very friendly over the phone. I think that Latham does have electronic time card equipment that can make a wireless broadcast directly to the software residing on a server. I'll plan on calling them again to check on what's new lately.

I surmise that you work in payroll? How hard is that to do from a blindness perspective? I'm outsourcing payroll presently but, someday, I may have to learn to do it in-house though the various tax thingies scare the heaven and hell and earth out of me <smile>!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---