From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clshort=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:27 PM
To: Karyn Campbell <karyn1...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: WE and Electronic Time card data collection software?

I am using Kronos in my office.  The main web application that most
employees use here is completely inaccessible to me using WE.  However, I do
have a link to the HTML version of the web application which is fairly
accessible.  Unfortunately, every couple years I manage a set of trainees
for a year or so and what I can see with their time cards is extremely
limited in the HTML Kronos view.  I can get the job done, to approve their
timecards, but I cannot review their daily hours, which I often need to do
when they have overtime.  So, if you are a single user, and especially if
you are not over-time eligible, I think the HTML version will be fine.  I do
not know how the HTML version works if you must enter your time in and time
out each day.  All I have to enter is the total hours of vacation or holiday
time per day.

Happy to answer other questions as I can and/or test the application here.
FYI, I'm currently using WE 9.1.