From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Sue J Ward via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 11:41 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: buying a new machine with windows 10 on it.

  Hello. I decided I would rather wait for a while and buy a new machine with
windows 10 on it. Am looking for a machine with the home premium addition on
it. Okay lets just say I buy a desktop with that addition on it. I get it out
of the box. How do I get it going since I know there will not be any speech on
it is there a way to get the speech going so I can set it up with out sighted
help? I was just wondering as far as the future  cause I have two machines with
windows7 home premium and if one of them dyes and I get a new one with windows
10 I want to be able to use window eyes along with my other stuff that I love
using on my
windows7 machine. Thanks for any suggestions.