Yes, narator!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue J Ward via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 11:40 AM
Subject: buying a new machine with windows 10 on it.

Hello. I decided I would rather wait for a while and buy a new machine with windows 10 on it. Am looking for a machine with the home premium addition on it. Okay lets just say I buy a desktop with that addition on it. I get it out of the box. How do I get it going since I know there will not be any speech on it is there a way to get the speech going so I can set it up with out sighted help? I was just wondering as far as the future cause I have two machines with windows7 home premium and if one of them dyes and I get a new one with windows 10 I want to be able to use window eyes along with my other stuff that I love using on my windows7 machine. Thanks for any suggestions.