-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Ayers, David (ITCS) via Talk
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 10:50 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List (talk@lists.window-eyes.com)
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Firefox Automatically Updating again

I can use the web apps in IE using WE 9.2, but the mouse keys are limited on
the page.  There are ticket numbers that I need to click on to bring up the
ticket information.  In IE11, I can move the cursor to the number, but cannot
route the mouse pointer to it.  The only way to activate any action is with a
mouse click.  I tried pressing enter and it does nothing.In Firefox, I can move
the mouse to the top left (num pad + 7) and move down to find the number.  In
IE, when I move the mouse pointer to the top left, it goes into the IE header
and gets stuck there.  I have to route the pointer to the element (insert +
numpad plus) which puts me back into the body of the page.  Once in the body,
the mouse will only read a small portion of the information.  The cursor will
move everywhere on the page.

I use several web apps and find earlier Firefox versions work better than IE.

David Ayers