Dear List:
Something changed on the internet radio station I listen to so that I can no
longer get it to play.
The website is:
http://www.wsiu.org/live
I emailed the station to ask how to get to it.  I was told that there is a
green button right there that says Listen Live.  Could this be some sort of
flash that window-eyes cannot read?  I hit all of the buttons that window-eyes
recognized, but nothing happened.
I am using window-eyes version 8.4 since I am still running windows xp.  Please
let me know what is going on here.  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson