Hi Guys,
I just got Eudora working again on windows 10 after a couple weeks trying. I was using Thunderbird in the meantime and am now trying to setup Eudora again. There are a couple things I'm running into which is probably my fault but can't find where to fix them. One is that pressing the spacebar it says blank. If I use the read to end it doesn't do it. I've looked in verbosity and keyboard in the windoweyes panel but with no luck. The other thing is that it used to say the number of items in a list, like 1 of 10 or 5 of 10, but it doesn't do it any more. Is that a windoweyes thing or maybe a Eudora thing? Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

Bud