I have used it a lot with window-eyes. Doesn't talk as well as it might, but does work. Here is a list of the hot keys.

Accessibility Shortcuts
You can use keyboard shortcuts listed below to navigate the Kindle for PC with Accessibility
Plugin application.
Action
Keyboard Shortcut
Start reading (from top of page)
CTRL R
Pause/Restart reading (from current position)
Space Bar or F6
Read current sentence from beginning
CTRL , (comma)
Read Previous sentence