Hello. I was wondering when I do check out the purchase history in iTunes with windoweyes, there is a page that comes up and it shows a bunch of things and when I do arrow down to the most recent box, it is a combo one, and it shows not all of my purchases, since I do hit enter the tone for speech for browse mode is turned off, am thinking I might see all of my purchases, but I do not. I even use the alt down arrow combo thinking it might expand the most recent purchases since I would like to see the list of my apps but it does not. The only thing am getting is either most recent or name with in the combo box. I also use the tab and or shift tab to see if any of them do show up so far only one. However when I do use NVDA it works differently so when I do hit enter on the most recent combo box I do see all of my purchased stuff by using the tab or the down arrow keys cause it is saying group. I am wondering how do you get all of my stuff to show up using window eyes?
American Express Travel
Earn 2x Points When You Book at Amextravel.com. Book Now! Terms Apply.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/562e67a74ea3967a63f8dst04vuc